Although an honor, being a bridesmaid or groomsman comes with responsibilities. Your bridal party spends time and money making sure your day is everything you envisioned and more. So show them some love by giving them a token of your appreciation!
The best gifts are those that can be used even after the wedding. A well-chosen present will prompt your bridesmaids and groomsmen to think fondly of you and your big day every time they use the item.
At a loss for ideas? Here are some popular choices:
· Robes or pajamas. Pamper your ladies by giving them something cute to slip into for hair and make-up. They’ll feel extra special and look great in pictures! We love anything from Plum Pretty Sugar.
· Jewelry. Everyone knows that good things come in small packages! Give your bridesmaids a piece of jewelry they can wear to the wedding and treasure after. Our favorites are from Kendra Scott or Tiffany’s.
· Tote bags. A great tote bag, with a personalized monogram, will definitely help each girl keep her items together on the wedding day…and thereafter at the beach or gym!
· Stationary. Handwritten notes on luxurious paper are making a comeback. Give each of your ladies custom stationary, so they can practice this art form in style!
· Clutches. Your bridesmaids will need to carry lipstick and cell phones (hello, you want them to take pictures and use your custom hashtag to tag them!). A cute clutch for each girl makes an ideal gift.
· Ties and/or pocket squares. For a cohesive look, give your guys a dashing tie and/or pocket square to wear on your wedding day. Your bride will be glad you did!
· Funky socks. Everyone loves fun socks. (And, if they don’t, maybe they shouldn’t be in your bridal party!) Socks are a great gift for two reasons: they create opportunities for awesome photos, and even the funkiest socks are hidden by slacks when your groomsmen are standing at the altar!
· Watches. One of our grooms gave each groomsman a different watch to match the individual’s personality. All the watches were purchased on Overstock.com.
· Shaving kits. To ensure your guys look their best and are freshly shaven for pictures, give them classic shaving kits.
· Cuff Links. More than one groomsman has been known to forget cuff links (look closely in pictures for substitute items like safety pins!). By giving this accessory to your groomsmen, you’ll help them look sharp at your wedding and beyond.
· Flasks. Let’s be real, the guys just want to party. Let them start a bit early by gifting them monogrammed flasks. For an extra special touch, fill up the flasks with each one’s beverage of choice!